Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Making the most of it

We thought we were going to spared a harsh winter because there wasn't sign of snow till Christmas and I almost missed it.
 Starting after Christmas weekend we've been getting one snow storm after the other. I think using the word 'pummeled' would be apt. Being in a job that needs you to get into work inspite of the weather doesn't help!
 However, it is pretty inspite of the inconvenience and when you look at the pictures while you're warm.
On the way from the gym to the cafe

BlueBack Square

A tree encased in ice

The same tree

Snowy parking lot

View from my window during one of the first storms

View from the hospital

Pattern on my windshield from freezing rain
Snow swirling around a street light

After trudging through the snow to my door


 So, it's pretty in its own way isn't it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment