Sunday, November 13, 2011

Liam and Andrea's visit


 Liam and Andrea came to visit this weekend.
   My first visitors to Baltimore, after the Lagan clan came down to settle me in Baltimore, Liam and Andrea drove down from New Haven to hang out.
  Which I appreciated because between the fact that I stumbled out of work late on Friday night and had a long day at work on Saturday, we didn’t have as much time to hang out as we’d have liked.
   But we still had great conversations, laughed a lot over food and good wine and stayed up much too late (inspite of knowing I’d have to drag myself to work in a few hours the next morning).
  Their visit was finally reason enough for me to visit Fell’s Point  for the first time.  Baltimore isn’t my favourite city. But there are some nice areas. And Fell’s Point is certainly one of them.
  It’s been a hard time for the most part. One thing I’ve learnt is that you can never be sure of the route life’s going to take.  But I’m grateful for the people who’ve stood by and reminded me of their love in so many different ways.
  Have a good week!  
Coffee and the apple pie Andrea baked for Sunday brunch!

Exploring Fell's Point post lunch


:)



Med student and Resident ---> Resident and Fellow :) still working like dogs

Trying out gelato at Pitango's





I have to say I like that Baltimore's by the water.



1 comment:

  1. Great photos :) And so glad that you could hang out with these two.

    ReplyDelete