Thursday, November 24, 2011

On remembering how big and different this world is...

I've been meaning to do this over the last week. Slow down and look at the pictures of places I've been to. And I'd like to share my favorite ones. Obviously they're more special to me because I remember the day and what it felt like at the moment and the place. But I like them and so I'm going to share them as I come across them. Here are a bunch from my trip to Peru last year.
At Machu Pichu

Lionel...one of the three llamas that roamed Machu Picchu...and added to the mystery of it i.e. how llama scat was present on narrow window sills.

Again at Machu Pichu

It was a misty day when I visited but I thought it added to the sense of mystery


One of the many plazas in Cusco

A girl and her alpaca..all dressed up for the tourists. 


One of my favourite things to do in Cusco ... just sit around and take it in.

At Plaza de Armas in Cusco by night

Again, taking Cusco in at the Plaza de Armas

Miraflores, Lima

If I can't have my own dragon, perhaps one day a falcon?

Faro de la Marina,  Miraflores


El Parque del Amor, Lima 

No comments:

Post a Comment